Lead Like You Mean It – February 28th
Topic: From Manager to Coach
Lead Like You Mean It workshops are designed to deliver tangible and lasting impact for leaders across your organization, including C-suite leaders, senior executives, emerging talent, first-time supervisors, and everyone in between. Be immersed in breakthrough thinking, alongside professional peers — resulting in greater confidence, knowledge, and networks. There’s no better regional resource to prepare leaders to execute at the highest level!
What if your team was 20% more productive in the coming year? Learning to coach your people and even peers, promotes employee development and engagement and improves team performance.
Learn when to coach, how to coach and a model for the coaching conversation with your people from ICF-certified and experienced executive coaches. You will learn:
- The difference between coaching, mentoring, teaching and directing
- The keys to a successful coaching conversation
- Feedback on your current skills as a coach
Who Should Attend? New and experienced leaders who want to develop their people faster to increase performance.
The morning will be an interactive learning experience and in the afternoon you will practice deeper skill-building in small groups with professional coaches. You will get the chance to experience great coaching, practice your own coaching skills, and get feedback and tips on how to make your coaching more powerful.
Why is coaching so much more important than managing?
When organizations coach employees, benefits include:
- Overcoming costly and time-consuming performance problems
- Strengthening employees’ skills so you can delegate more
- Boost productivity by helping your employees work smarter
- Drive employee engagement
- Develop a deep bench of talent who can step up to leadership roles sooner
- Improve retention — employees are more loyal and motivated when their bosses take time to help them improve their skills
Presenter: Laura Huckabee Jennings
Class size: 30
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Huntsville/Madison County Chamber - Toyota Training Room