EVERYTHING DiSC CERTIFICATION (In-Person Classroom Facilitation)
This in-person course provides group learning and collaborative activities to guide you in exploring all the Everything DiSC Profiles.
- Experience the Everything DiSC assessment process and receive personalized profiles.
- Deepen your expertise about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including how to use the research to address common questions from your participants.
- Get a high-level overview of the tools available in the Everything DiSC facilitation materials and apply them to real-world scenarios.
Contact us today for pricing and registration.
- March 22 – 23, 2016 (Minneapolis Marriot City Center)
- May 17 – 18, 2016 (Minneapolis Marriot City Center)
- June 28 – 29, 2016 (Minneapolis Marriot City Center)
- July 26 – 27, 2016 (Lowes Minneapolis)
- August 23 – 24, 2016 (Minneapolis Marriot City Center)
- October 4 – 5, 2016 (Lowes Minneapolis)
- November 8 – 9, 2016 (Minneapolis Marriot City Center)
- January 24 – 25, 2017 (Minneapolis Marriot City Center)
- Work of Leaders
- 363 for Leaders (sample report)
- Comparison Report
- Supplement for Facilitators
- Facilitator Report
- Group Culture Report
- Team View Report
Each participant must own at least one of the following Everything DiSC facilitation kits*
- Everything DiSC Workplace®
- Everything DiSC Management
- Everything DiSC Sales
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
*An Everything DiSC facilitation kit of your choice will be provided to you prior to the course by your Everything DiSC Authorized Partner